Vacuumer Max is a food storage solution that automatically vacuum pumps the toxic air from the storage bag so that the food remains fresh and tasting the same as if it has just been prepared. This food-grade kitchen tool can be taken anywhere, as it is compact and very lightweight.
Advantages of using a food vacuum sealer is obviously the reduced wastage of food. Food can be purchased and stored for a lot longer than if they are not vacuum sealed. Buying in bulk is a great way to save time and money, as the food can simply be vacuum sealed and stored away for future use.
Whether you’re looking for a top-of-the-line sealer that will work with your delicate vegetables and fish, or you want something that’ll preserve your meals and help prepare your sous vide meats, we’ve pulled together a review of what we believe to be the best vacuum sealer on the market so far.
How Does Vacuumer Max Work?
Anyone who remembers the basics of how a vacuum works can understand how Vacuumer Max functions. It’s pretty simple. Oxygen is evacuated as it gets sucked out of bags. Food sealed this way keeps fresh 5 times longer than if it would have been kept in a bag with a zipper because bacteria can’t develop in an environment without oxygen. Sealing food also makes it possible to avoid freezer burns that occur as a result of moisture.
Vacuumer Max’s most interesting and important benefits:
- Automatically vacuums food so that it’s healthily stored
- Puts an end to food rotting and all the health implications that come with it
- Has a powerful vacuuming pump that works very quickly
- Features a universal hose that fits any kinds of packages
- Equipped with a rechargeable battery
- Can easily be used by anyone, even people who haven’t used a kitchen tool before
How to Use Vacuumer Max:
- Fill and Seal the Bag.
- Remove Air from Bag.
- Press Vacumm Pump over the circle on the bag and gently press the bottom button. The vacuum pump automatically
- Recognize and stop working when the air in the bag is emptied.
Vacuumer Max Specs
- Below are the Vacuumer Max tech specs everyone should know about.
- Can be operated by pressing a button and doing nothing else
- A universal size hose for vacuuming several types of storage containers
- Perfect for keeping cheeses, pantry foods, and everyday meals frozen, refrigerated, and fresh
- Comes with a 1000mAh rechargeable battery
- A nozzle that’s easy to clean and catches overflowing liquids
- Comes with 5 or 10 BPA-free and reusable vacuum zipper bags
Related Article: Veggie Master – Try a healthy diet in 2021
What’s the Main Purpose of Vacuumer Max?
In essence, Vacuumer Max protects and preserves the leftover foods, keeps meat from spoiling, and even keeps vegetables fresher longer. It removes the oxygen that can accumulate in storage bags out, in this way, preserving the shelf life of any meal for weeks and even months. It does this effectively because oxygen very rapidly damages food and causes it to turn bad. Therefore, in a zero-oxygen environment that Vacuumer Max creates, meat, vegetables, and other dishes remain fresh in the long run.
Main features of Vacuumer Max air aspirator
- It is very easy to handle, you just have to place the food in the airtight bag and vacuum all the air.
- It has a powerful and rechargeable battery that will allow you to use the device as many times as you need.
- The suction nozzle is of standard format and attaches to any closure.
- It can be used to vacuum preserve any type of solid food.
- Raw foods such as meat or fish, and cooked foods, it is advisable to keep them once the air is removed in the refrigerator.
- Cured, smoked or dried foods stay fresh for a long time also in pantries if they are packed at empty is correct.
- Can be used in the freezer.
- Do not empty the air if the food is hot, as they generate steam and the vacuum would not be efficient.
- With the correct packaging, food can last for weeks in the refrigerator or months in the case of smoked and dehydrated.
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Free shipping worldwide
Why Should People Use Vacuumer Max?
Everyone should use Vacuumer Max because this kitchen tool can save you money, keep and preserve foods, so they are healthy, and extend their shelf life to weeks, even months. Besides, it’s a perfect option when employing the sous vide cooking technique.
What Does Vacuumer Max Offer?
While the market is filled with vacuum sealers, none of them is like Vacuumer Max, which features all the tech specs a professional cook expects from a device that can help preserve food and use the sous vide cooking technique. Here’s just what Vacuumer Max has to offer:
Handheld and Automatic
Most vacuum sealers fail in this category, but also many of them are semi-automatic. Those people who want their kitchen tools to do all the work should decide on an automatic vacuum sealer like Vacuumer Max. At the same time, they should opt for a handheld sealer just like this device, as it’s important to all the time be in control when preparing a meal, even if the most delicate ingredients are being used.
Sous Vide and Perfect Preservation
Vacuumer Max offers both the sous vide cooking and food preservation options. It’s reliable and uses airtight sealing, which is ideal for cooking.
Even if they can be reliable, most vacuum sealers available on the market need a cool down time after sealing 20 to 40 bags of food. This is not the case with Vacuumer Max, which can be used without batch sealing in restaurants. This kitchen device works for hours and won’t overheat.
Purchase Vacuumer Max
Right now, consumers can purchase the Vacuumer Max with several purchase options.
- 1 Vacuumer Max (59 $/each) Total- $59.00
- Buy 2 Vacuumer Max, GET 1 FREE (36 $/each) Total- $109.00
- Buy 3 Vacuumer Max, GET 2 FREE (30 $/each) Total- $149.00
- Buy 4 Vacuumer Max (32 $/each) Total- $129.00
One of the advantages of preserving food in a vacuum with Vacuumer Max is that being free of air they remain in perfect condition for a long time both in the refrigerator and in a pantry. It is advisable to keep fresh food such as fish or meat cold, but cold cuts and dry products last for weeks in a pantry.