xWatch Review: Let’s see what it can do and why you should buy this smartwatch.
Smartwatches represent the most popular type of wearable device. xWatch comes in handy in this matter. Getting a smartwatch can help you meet your fitness goals and exceed them. When it comes to picking out the right fitness watch, some work, and some that do not, you need to know how to look at the different features.
The various functions will let you know if they will work for your needs, takes time, and knowing which one is the best for all functionality takes research. Before you buy the first smartwatch you find, you should know how to look at each, so you know if it will work for your activities and present you accurate data.
You need to consider the following when looking at each watch: features that it includes, watchband adjustability, notifications that it can show, battery life, water-resistant or waterproof.
We reviewed the most complete watch from its price range and drew some conclusions.
What is the xWatch Smartwatch?
xWatch is the most functional smartwatch ever made. Insert a SIM (worldwide) into the watch, or pair with your iOS or Android phone via Bluetooth.
Answer/receive calls directly on the watch, listen to music, store music, take pictures and video, monitor fitness activities, and regulate your blood pressure with special magnets built into the watch. It is perfect for working out or any other activity.
xWatch is one of the only smartwatches with a built-in camera and video camera. xWatch camera functionality includes night mode, different camera settings, and the ability to use the xWatch as a remote control to control your Android smartphone camera, we can say that is perfect for selfies.
What can xWatch offer?
First, the smartwatch has only some features to offer. But nowadays, in the latest generation of competitions, it is seen that all the smartwatches have the basics updated initially. But now there is a difference in the standards of the smartwatches. Few are better in comparison with others in many different ways.
Now, seeing xWatch as an example, the features of a basic smart watch are present in the xWatch. But there is more. xWatch allows for calls to be made by connecting to your phone. It helps in checking messages and also, you can check with your health using this watch.
It has a lot more features than this. Of course, when so much is given, it is plausible for people to wake up and notice this amazing smartwatch because it gives so many other extra features.
- A medical assistant on your wrist: Forget about sudden drops in blood pressure in the middle of the street. Be prepared to avoid even a serious heart-attack! xWatch SmartWatch is monitoring your pulse, heart rate, and blood pressure in real-time.
- It will definitely help you sleep better: xWatch SmartWatch is monitoring your sleep at night and provides useful data to improve your sleep quality. It will wake you up in the morning, and you will feel confident and refreshed all the time!
- Avoid the risks of a Sedentary lifestyle: this device will help you move more every day. It is using a smart sensor to analyze your daily steps and calories consumed, and it motivates you to be a better version of yourself. When you sit for too long risking your health, it will notify you to stand up!
- Stay Connected: Stay always connected with family or friends and never lose an important phone call or message. You can answer straight from the watch with a touch of a button.
What application does xWatch use?
This watch is using x-Watch 4 application for Android in the Play Store. You can download it by following this link.
For iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad, there is also the official version, which you can download at this link.
It is indeed amazing to see the functions offered by this gadget. Let us make a list of the functions available as follows:-
- Bluetooth call
- Call logs
- Heart rate
- Sleep monitor
- Bluetooth camera
- Stop watch
- Bluetooth music
- Multiple languages
xWatch Main Features
Let us take a quick glance at the main features provided by xWatch.
- It has a 4.0 version Bluetooth that is fast, stable and connected with the xWatch mobile App.
- This comes with ease of use option. There is one button method to operate and the function menu is not only clear but simple too.
- There is no need of replacing battery for 12 months as can be under power saving mode in standby time.
- The strap that comes with the xWatch has a stylish design. It has a high tensile strength that is long-lasting.
- The xWatch is compatible with the language of the mobile phone.
- Pedometer: set your health goal and view your daily activities, check and analyse data at anytime
- Remote camera within 10m: taking selfie photos has never been so easy
- Reminder: phone call, message, QQ, WeChat, Twitter Facebook, WhatsApp, Skype
- Simple and clear function menu, one-button operation, easy to use
- LCD displays walking steps, walking distance and burned calories
- 3 groups of buzzer sound alarm, you won’t miss anything
- Professional stopwatch supports subsection time and background waking
- IP67 ( or 5ATM ) standard dust and water-resistant
Who is the xWatch perfect for?
If you’ve ever wanted a nice smartwatch, say an Apple Watch or the Samsung Galaxy smartwatch but felt it was too expensive for you, then the xWatch will be perfect for you. It has a lot of the cool features all these high-end smartwatches have but it costs just a fraction of the price, plus its looks and design are pretty sleek.
Secondly, if you’ve never owned a smartwatch, the xWatch can make a introduction to the world of smartwatches where you will experience all the cool stuff a smartwatch can do like tracking your sleep pattern, step counting, counting your pulse rate, making phone calls and so much more, all of this at a reasonable cost.
Lastly, the xWatch is a pretty neat all-round smartwatch, so if you were thinking of getting a smartwatch, and you are looking for the best value for your money, then this is a good choice for you.
How could it be so affordable?
The creators of xWatch work hard on polishing the best features of the device. They spend nothing on advertising since they prefer to concentrate on the actual product and let it speak for itself. This allows to keep the perfect balance between quality and price, and lets the positive reviews do the job for them!
In case this xWatch is your first smartwatch, then, it will be your last because you won’t need to buy another. You will never require another again because of the various highlights, long battery, the way that it is so natural to utilize.
The xWatch is the arrangement in an innovative gadget that can help you in your regular daily existence while including your style and polish. Without a doubt this watch is the best in its price range, not only for what it offers but also for it can easily compete with apple watch and Samsung at a much lower price than these.